5 Ways to SMS for free.
Short Service Messaging or SMS as we call them, are the most resorted to way of communication in the world today. Like in most other verticals, SMSes too are sent best through an online service provider that lets you send messages anywhere in the world free of cost. Network providers in UK charge a fortune when it comes to international SMSes and thatвЂ™s where these online service providers score over the rest. Who would want to spend when the service is available free of cost at another medium?
A lot of us are still avid text messagers, not because we enjoy paying our carrier those tiring toll (or package) fees, but because itвЂ™s still one of the most reliable ways to get a text-based message to a cell phone user вЂ” not everyone has mobile IM clients or uses mobile email services.
Even web-based services are starting to recognize that, and recently there have been more and more companies launching вЂњfreeвЂќ SMS options вЂ” most often free for those users who want to send a text to a cell phone via the web and email.
You do not even require a mobile phone if you have a computer by your side. Log on to any of the sites that offer free SMS service and follow the written instructions. ItвЂ™s extremely simple in fact. There will be a space for the mobile number of the recipient, as well as space for a message. The maximum word limit is generally fixed at 137 characters, but many services even more than this.
Sending free SMS from the Internet isnвЂ™t a new idea at all and companies have been developing the bridge between email and SMS for years. By now itвЂ™s a simple and easy service to set up and companies have started adding these services as a feature to bring in eyeballs.
Startups are also starting to get more creative with the business model (which was previously severely lacking) as well as the technology solution. At the same time they are learning to add privacy and best practices functions. Remember much of the time receiving the SMS message costs, and some of the services like free bulk messaging could have some not-so-nice spam potential. Be careful about signing up for any olвЂ™ service and check out this list of good characteristics of SMS web services.
- TeleFlip: TeleFlip has always been a favorite way to send вЂњfreeвЂќ texts via email: ‘phone numberвЂ™@teleflip.com. They still offer that service which they now call FlipOut, but they are also trying to turn their technology into a working business. I havenвЂ™t been able to test the new service yet (shown at DEMO), which is supposed to be out sometime this month, but they say it forwards your emails to your SMS inbox for free вЂ” 5,000 messages for per month. Hopefully they have a good management tool, as email spam can fill an SMS inbox pretty quickly and receiving text fees still apply.
- Peekamo: Founded just November 2006 and based in Toronto according to their web site, Peekamo says they are different than other web-based SMS free sites, as both the receiver and sender donвЂ™t pay for the message. How do they manage that? вЂ” they say ad-sponsored messages, and using a protocol called short message peer to peer, (unlike the more common email-SMS method). When I sent a message from the web site to myself, it was sponsored by Sharp and had a link to SharpвЂ™s web site www.moretosee.com. ItвЂ™s still in beta, but is adding other social features.
- Gizmo SMS: SIPphone has more than its fair share of sweet mobile services like the Gizmo Project, and earlier this month they also added a free web-based SMS service. The service works for dozens of countries and has a model ‘terms of serviceвЂ™ and privacy assurance sections. ItвЂ™s not rocket science, but shows how these services are easy enough to create that they can be used to market the companyвЂ™s other money-making solutions.
- Your carrier!? Yes, its true, some carriers have some limited web-to SMS and email to SMS services. On Verizon WirelessвЂ™ vtext.com site you can send a text to a Verizon wireless cell phone user, and send an SMS via email to вЂњverizon wireless phone numberвЂќ@vtext.com. Sprint has a similar web based service to text Sprint customers. They still get some money the more times people text using most solutions, so why not get more people to text their customers.
Some websites are pretty advanced in this field and even offer a plethora of additional services to the senders. You can opt for delivery confirmations and you’ll be able to track your message and see when it gets received. Also, opt for replies, and the person you are messaging can even reply back to you. This type of two-way communication without spending a penny is only possible through a free SMS service provider on the World Wide Web… [read more]
Secrets SMS Tips To Success with Women.
SMS is a great tool when comes to dating women. SMS has been the most popular communication tool in the world, along with email. In this article, let me just share with you what are some of the things that you should do and should not do when you are replying to women.
1. Do not message her everyday. By messaging her everyday, this will show that you need to talk to her, and you are too needy. If you want to succeed in dating her, do not SMS her everyday. You will rather want her to be the one who SMS you first.
2. Never reply her in under 5 minutes. This is a golden rule when comes to SMS dating. A lot of guys make this silly mistake by always replying her so quickly. This will only show that you have nothing better to do than SMS her. By leaving it for 5 minutes before you reply her, she will think that you have your own things to do and your life does not just revolve around her. Women want someone who is fun to be with, and at the same time are too busy for them. This will drive them crazy as they are used to getting all the attention.
3. Do not reply to a message more than once. I bet that every guy has made this mistake somewhere in his dating life. When she does not reply your message for like 30 minutes, you will send her another message again. Do not do this. You are just positioning yourself as another needy guy out there. If she does not reply, leave it. Either she is playing hard to get with you, or she is simply not interested in you… [read more]
If you liked this tutorial, add us to:
- No related posts found.