5 Ways To Lose Belly Fat!
You’ve go to learn to read the labels on packages of food that you get at your corner grocery store. The first thing to look at on the label is serving size. There are varying amounts of calories, saturated fat and other fats depending on serving size. How many calories per serving? How many grams of saturated fat and other fats per serving. Use these numbers as a guide to how much to consume in a meal.
Lose belly fat? Thats never easy. But it can be done, and fast. Ive got five ways to lose belly fat that you can implement today. And if you do implement them you can expect that in about six, or so, weeks from today you will be looking and feeling much better than you do right now. Lose weight fast and say goodbye to belly fat.
Here we go:
- Drink more water every single day. 10 to 12 glasses a day will get you started. This will help you lose belly fat immediately, a little bit anyway. Some of that puffery around your waist is actually water.
- Begin walking 30 or more minutes a day, preferably after dinner. This gets your weight loss mechanism (called metabolism) kicked in gear.
- emind yourself daily of what the heck youre trying to do. You want to lose belly fat, right? That means losing weight. That means staying focused. The world is a cruel place and the minute you feel like youre doing fine, fate sneaks up on you in the form of wrong place, wrong time, and wrong instance. If youre focused on your weight loss efforts you wont be caught off guard.
- Spread your meals out and eat 4 smaller meals a day. Diet is important here. Cut out any late night snacks and reduce your portions until they do NOT overfill you at mealtime.
- Eliminate negativity from your life. You are where you are now as a result of the things youve done up to this point in your life. To lose weight you need to do things differently, plain and simple. Every time you feel an urge to do something ask yourself this: Is this the best use of my time based on the things Im trying to accomplish?
You’ve got to watch those carbohydrates, they convert in the body to glucose, yeah that’s right, plain old sugar. Sugar is calories and simple sugars that the body can’t use, turns to fat. Cut down on simple carbs, sugars including alcohol, caffienated drinks, carbonated drinks and other convenience store snacks. Add complex carbs to your diet such as pasta, brown rice and baked potatoes. Leave the butter, sour cream and other fattening things off of those and add some spices to flavor them. Cut down or eliminate salt in your diet. Eat your fill of fresh fruit and vegetables. Get more protein in your diet such as found in tuna and lean cuts of meat. You can eat a lot, just cut down on sugars and fat.
Find a form of excercise that you enjoy and do it every day. Walking is a fine way of burning those calories off and so is swimming. If you can do sit-ups and leg lifts then do 20-30 of these every day in addition to your other excercises. Losing weight by diet alone takes more time and gets so discouraging that most people just can’t stick with it long enough to do them any good. You just have to buckle down and do the excercises. Check with your doctor first to get his approval and excercise recommendations. Find someone to excercise with you, whether it is a friend or relative makes no difference as long as they support what you are doing.
Stay with this program for at least 30 days before you remeasure your middle and get on the scales. You will find that you have lost weight, lost some inches around the middle, have more energy and stamina and just feel better. You can do this, so get off of the couch and get it done… [read more]
More times than not, you will realize that what you want to do does not coincide with your weight loss goals. Then your weight loss efforts become a question of How bad do you want it? How important is losing weight to you?
These are questions that only you can answer. Lose weight, or do what you feel like doing? That is your big question!
If you liked this tutorial, add us to:
- No related posts found.